Provides 500 questions, answers, and explanations to prepare medical students for the pathology section of the USMLE Step 1. This edition now includes single-best-answer multiple-choice questions, with many new questions in the two-step clinical format to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for pathology course review and exams, too! This Pathology PreTest® asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"The two-step reasoning questions on the USMLE didn't slow me down-PreTest® gave me lots of practice with them."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
Earl J. Brown, MD is Associate Professor of Pathology at Quillen College of Medicine in Johnson City, Tennessee. He is the author of Integrated Basic Sciences: PreTest and Basic Concepts in Pathology, and teaches a Kaplan review course once a year. In addition to teaching medical students, Dr. Brown developed and maintains his own computerized USMLE test program, which lets his students to simulate the actual examination experience.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713722371.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 10. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071372237
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071372237
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-73-6886006