Maximize your success on inservice and recertification exams using the HARRISON'S BOARD REVIEW. Features 800 multiple-choice questions in board format with detailed answers and references to the new 15th edition of "HARRISON'S."
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* More than 800 board-type questions
* Fully explained answers
* Current references with each answer The board review guide that covers every topic on the exam and referenced to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 15/e
* Ideal preparation for the internal medicine board exam
* Indispensable for residents, internists seeking recertification, and all residents preparing for boards
* Inside: more than 800 up-to-date, board-exam-type questions with fully explained answers, referenced to the leading text in internal medicine, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
The best Q&A review for rigorous preparation for the internal medicine board exam, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine: Self-Assessment and Board Review features:
* 800 exam-type questions reflecting the style and content of today's internal medicine boards
* Fully explained answers, with references to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 15/e, and current journal articles
* More case-based questions, in line with recent board content
* Questions and Answers that cover all areas of internal medicine, including oncology and hematology, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular, kidney and urinary, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and neurologic disorders
* Questions on genetics and disease, clinical pharmacology, nutrition, environmental and occupational hazards, and other important current topics that parallel exam
* Questions and answers that introduce all major aspects of clinical medicine, with a focus on recent changes in exam emphasis and design
* All the practice, practical tools, and authoritative information you need to score well on the internal medicine board exam
The World of Harrison's
* Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
* Harrison's CD-ROM
* Harrison's Manual of Medicine
* Harrison's Online 2.0
Richard M. Stone, MD Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, USA. Richard Stone is an oncologist at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He has recruited a younger associate, Daniel J. Deangelo, who has more recently taken the internal medicine boards and has written approximately 100 new questions for the book.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 15. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071373756