Gives medical students 500 questions, answers, and explanations to prepare for the microbiology section of the USMLE Step 1. The new edition includes many new questions in the two-step clinical format to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for microbiology course review and exams, too! Microbiology PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Micro is tough. PreTest really helped me get it. It was a tremendous confidence boost."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071374957 Ships promptly from Texas. Bookseller Inventory # HGT6383PHLM102116H0236
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 10. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071374957
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071374957
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713749581.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-003-75-7167007