Gives medical students 500 questions, answers, and explanations to prepare for the biochemistry and genetics sections of the USMLE Step 1. The new edition includes many new questions in the two-step clinical format to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTestŪ is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Part 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTestŪ is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTestŪ delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTestŪ for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for biochemistry course review and exams too! This Biochemistry and Genetics PreTestŪ asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"The PreTestsŪ really help. They're so close to what's on the USMLE."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071375783
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071375783