Arms medical students with a complete guide to the seven subjects covered on the USMLE Step 1, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, and behavioral sciences. The book features over 1,200 exam-type questions, answers with detailed rationales, and two integrated practice tests.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 1200 USMLE Step 1-type questions
* 3 integrated practice exams
* Rationales for right and wrong answers
* 7 subject-specific chapters
THREE fully-integrated practice exams for the most comprehensive review possible!
* The review that ensures that the real test is not your first test
* Practical, effective, comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date - the best preparation for the USMLE Step 1 available
* The most time-efficient, trusted tutor you can find for USMLE Step 1
The best choice for great performance on the exam, Appleton & Lange Review for the USMLE Step 1 features:
* 1200 exam-type Q&As, with detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers
* Three complete, fully-integrated practice exams for the most accurate simulation possible of the exam experience
* Seven subject-specific chapters for pin-point review
* Intensive review of basic sciences with many clinical scenarios
* Covers anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, physiology, and behavioral sciences
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071377425
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071377425
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071377425 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0026711