This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY FOR A STRONG FRONT LINE!
Security is more than the constant struggle against hacks covered in other books. Plugging holes may win battles--but it won't win wars. To be effective, security must include business strategies, budgets, policies, and processes--or all the hole-plugging your firm does may be worse than useless.
What you need to know, FAST!
Industry analyst Tom Austin gives you the information you need to manage security effectively from the top down in a concise, time-saving format. Internet Security Crash Course helps managers and anyone involved in network security--
* Weed through a dizzying array of policies, practices, technologies, and standards
* Set the right direction and deploy the tools that will protect your critical business information at a reasonable cost
* Factor in important legal issues for effective compliance
* Minimize the risks that leave your business vulnerable
* Create a complete, sustainable program that makes security sense for the whole organization
* Obtain the knowledge to secure your businesssm
CUSTOMIZED SECURITY THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOUR COMPANY
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want