HURST'S THE HEART ONLINE features... * Instant access to the classic text in cardiology -- online * Advanced search capability * Regular updates on important new research and treatment * Clinical trial summaries * Practice guidelines with evidence-based data and cost-effective treatment strategies * Case studies * Drug information * Much more
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 1 year subscription to Hurst's THE HEART
ONLINE-fast access to
* Extensive coverage of every aspect of cardiovascular disease
* Indispensable UPDATES for THERAPY and CLINICAL TRIALS plus AccessMedicine News
* CONCISE REVIEWS and EDITORIALS
* DRUG DATABASE
* ADVANCED SEARCH capability and QUICK LINKS to ONLINE RESOURCES
* WELL ILLUSTRATED - 110 color plates of ultrasounds, 3-D images of heart anatomy, normal and diseased heart images
* FAST AND DEEP SEARCHES - A powerful engine for locating precise information
* ENHANCED NAVIGATION - Scrolling menus and robust cross-referencing for your convenience
ENCYCLOPEDIC COVERAGE of CARDIOLOGY
* A CONVENIENT DESK REFERENCE in PRINT and ONLINE
* FAST ACCESS to CARDIOLOGY when you need it most
* Must-have UPDATES and CLINICAL TRIALS on your desktop
* ADVANCED SEARCH capability and BOOKMARK options
* LEADING contributors offer the most relevant findings
The most comprehensive database of cardiology in the world!
If you don't own the 10th edition of Hurst's THE HEART, this is why you should:
In order to navigate cardiology's rough terrain, today's physician needs reliable and current resources to effectively manage patients. The Hurst editorial board and contributors have developed the most comprehensive and reliable tool for optimal patient care.
* Follow hot topics such as DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, THE HUMAN GENOME, and INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES as well AS NEW DRUG THERAPIES, PRACTICE GUIDELINES
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. pp. 2256. Bookseller Inventory # 4697874