This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Following the traditional First Aid format, this review provides high-yield information residents & physicians need to know to pass the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) licensure examination for certification and/or re-certification. Includes background information (what to expect, how to apply, how to succeed), high-yield facts organized by subject, and a review section of relevant exam review resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Shelve: Board Review/Internal Medicine
· Discover IM residents’ “secret weapon” for the boards
· Get answers to board questions from residents who passed
· Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and information-rich illustrations
· Apply the First Aid formula for exam success
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ABIM SUCCESS
· The only resident-to-resident, step-by-step guide to help you pass the ABIM exam
· Thousands of recently tested high-yield topics from actual ABIM exams
· High-yield algorithms and clinical images, including x-rays, MRIs, CTs, and clinical photographs
· Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who’ve been there
· Great for recertification, too!
About the Author:
Tao Le, MD
Fellow in Immunology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Formerly a director of Medsn.com and Medschool.com
With contributors from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw Hill Medical, NY, 2006. Oversized Paperback. Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: None Issued. 1st Edition. This is a New and Unread copy of the first edition. Seller Inventory # 036274
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110071421661
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0071421661
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0071421661 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.3072139