The do-it-yourself hobbyist market, particularly in the area of electronics, is hotter than ever. This books gives the “evil genius” loads of projects to delve into, from an ultrasonic microphone, to a body heat detector, and all the way to a Star Wars Light Saber. This book makes creating these devices fun, inexpensive, and easy.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
SHOCK AND AMAZE! INEXPENSIVE PROJECTS YOU CAN BUILD!
INSIDE: PROJECTS THAT TOUCH THE LEADING EDGE OF ELECTRONICS
Electronics fans have waited a long time for this book. Not since 1983 has author Bob Iannini published a collection of his amazing projects -- all of them fun, easy, and inexpensive to make at home and, best of all, seriously exciting and impressive!
Iannini takes the stuff of science fiction and science future and brings it down to size for the home hobbyist. Full of easy-to-follow plans and clear diagrams and schematics, and respectful of your wallet, Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius gives you:
* Illustrated instructions and plans for amazing pretested projects advanced enough for sophisticated electronics enthusiasts but described in sufficient detail to be built easily by newcomers
* Explanations of the science and math behind each project (i.e., you can explore different methods of achieving acceleration)
* Frustration-free plans -- needed parts are listed, along with sources -- and most of these projects can be built for $100 or less
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH---?
This book equips you with complete plans, instructions, parts lists, and sources for these wonderful projects:
* Infrared viewer
* Object levitation device
* Laser listening system
* Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) generator
* Sonic phaser cannon
* Electromagnetic launcher
* Object projectort
* Traveling plasma wave generator
* Multivortex plasma tornado
* Laser beam cutter
* Ion ray projector
* Several Tesla coil projects
* Pyrotechnic blaster and shock wave pulser
* Lightning bolt generator
* Robotic circuit jamming EMP generator
* Ultrabright green laser
* Working light saber
* Magnetic pulse can crusher
* Mass driver and launcher
* Ultrasonic microphone
* Laser protection project
* Ultrasonic shock projector
* Electric fishing and worming machine
Bob Iannini runs Information Unlimited, a firm dedicated to the experimenter and technology enthusiast. Founded in 1974, the company holds many patents, ranging from weapons advances to children's toys. Mr. Iannini's 1983 Build Your Own Laser, Phaser, Ion Ray Gun & Other Working Space-Age Projects, now out of print, remains a popular source for electronics hobbyists.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110071426094
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics. Book Condition: Brand New. FREE domestic ground shipping. Fast priority express available. Tracking service included. Ships from USA (United States of America). Bookseller Inventory # 0071426094
Book Description McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071426094
Book Description U.S.A.: McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2004. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. Ship out 1-2 business day,Brand new,US edition, Free tracking number usually 2-4 biz days delivery to worldwide Same shipping fee with US, Canada,Europe country, Australia, item will ship out from either LA or Asia tl. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-14694807542