This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This engineering reference covers the most important assembly processes in modern electronic packaging. Written by a team of world-class professionals and researchers, Area Array Packaging Processes includes vital information necessary for the manufacture of cutting-edge electronics products.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Covering the broad range of materials used in today’s electronic packaging -- and emphasizing lead-free options -- this concise tutorial on area array solders and fluxes provides leading-edge, environmentally friendly solutions. Written by a team of world-class professionals and researchers, Area Array Packaging Materials gives you hands-on expertise and cutting-edge information on lead-free adhesives, pastes, polymers, and more. Look inside for:
* Expert information on materials that can save days of searching
* The newest area array lead-free solder systems, adhesives and encapsulants, pastes, fluxes, underfills, finishes, and polymer materials
* Assembly solutions for today's packaging, emphasizing lead-free options
* Electrically conductive adhesive alternatives for flip chip and surface mount processes
* Hands-on help with practical issues of performance, reliability, storage, molding, manufacturing, and more
* Coverage of cost, environmental, standards compliance, failure analysis, and other essential considerations
* Nearly 70 illustrations clarifying key concepts
Ken Gilleo, Ph.D., is a well-known author/editor/ columnist in the field of microelectronics packaging and General Technologist for Cookson Electronics, a world leader in process control expertise, solutions, service, and resources for the PCB assembly and semiconductor packaging industries. His Area Array Packaging Handbook: Manufacturing and Assembly, also published by McGraw-Hill, is the premier professional guide in the field. Dr. Gilleo also has edited the Handbook of Flexible Circuits and Polymer Thick Film, and has written over 400 articles on packaging, circuitry, MEMS, and materials. He holds 35 U.S. patents, currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Surface Mount Technology Association, and is active in IEEE, IMAPS, and other professional organizations. He lives in Warwick, Rhode Island.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0071428283. Seller Inventory # GREEN2D179
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. AUSTRLN. Seller Inventory # DADAX0071428283
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0071428283