The most comprehensive Q&A review books for the boards! With OVER 1,000 questions and detailed answers, this comprehensive review expertly prepares the medical student for board exams. Two practice tests, in USMLE format, are also included.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
USMLE STEP 1
Michael W. King, PhD
THE MOST TRUSTED SOURCE OF REVIEW QUESTIONS FOR THE USMLE STEP 1— FEATURING Three 100-QUESTION PRACTICE EXAMS!
• The review that ensures that the real test is not your first test
• Practical, effective, comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date
• The best preparation available for the USMLE Step 1
The best choice for great performance on the exam, Lange Q&A: USMLE Step 1 features:
• More than 1100 board-format Q&A's with detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers
• Three comprehensive 100-question practice exams
• Seven subject-specific chapters for pinpoint review
• Chapters covering the USMLE Step 1's main topics: anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, and behavioral science
Visit us at: accessmedbooks.com
About the Author:
Michael W. King, PhD
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Indiana University School of Medicine
Terre Haute, Indiana
Contributors include Bert Katzung and Bill Yotis.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071445781
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071445781
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071445781 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0027676
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-003-18-9848009
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 5th edition. 480 pages. 11.00x8.75x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0071445781
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800714457881.0