Everything You Need to Boost Your USMLE Step 3 Score!
LANGE Q&A: USMLE Step 3 is a comprehensive Q&A review of the core topics tested on the USMLE Step 3. It begins with an introduction to what residents can expect on exam day and strategy tips about answering questions. Chapters are organized by topic so you can focus your studies on your weakest areas. The final four chapters consist of practice tests in blocks of 50 questions each and emphasize the most frequently tested topics. Explanations discuss correct and incorrect answer options for a complete high-yield review.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
FIRST AID FOR THE USMLE STEP 3 says...
B+ rating. "Good overall review questions on high-yield topics make it well suited for focused specialty review. Good buy for the number of questions."
Here's what a student has to say:
"Excellent book.... A very good book for USMLE Step 3.... Questions in this book are similar to the real exam, especially the matching questions."*
*online review of previous edition
EXCEED EXPECTATIONS ON THE USMLE STEP 3
• Written by experts with input from residents who have just taken Step 3
• Three comprehensive practice tests in board format help prepare you for exam day
• Subject-specific chapters help you improve scores in weak clinical areas
• The review that ensures that your real test is not your first test
• Effective, comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date
• The best preparation available for USMLE Step 3
• More than 1000 exam-type questions with detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers
• Three comprehensive practice exams
• Subject-specific chapters for targeted preparation
• Covers obstetrics & gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, surgery, psychiatry, preventive medicine, and much more
About the Author:
Donald A. Briscoe, MD is Program Director at Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas, and Residency Director of Methodist's Family Medicine Residency Program.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Paperback International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-48112
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. International edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-118166
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB118166
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-48112
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New, SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Bookseller Inventory # ABEUSA-118166
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071492593
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071492593 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0028373
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071492593