THE ONE-STOP STUDY GUIDE FOR BOTH THE ORAL AND WRITTEN SURGICAL EXAMS – ENHANCED BY A NEW FULL-COLOR PRESENTATION
A true essential when preparing for certification, recertification/maintenance of certification, the ABSITE, or as a clinical refresher, this all-inclusive review is a powerful combination of top-quality illustrations and board-style Q&A not found in any other text.
Now presented in full color, Surgery Review Illustrated delivers more than 1,200 exam-style questions that reflect the content and structure of the written boards. Comprehensive answer explanations to all questions are linked to pathophysiology and evidence-based clinical studies. You will also find more than 600 illustrations and photographs depicting radiology, gross pathology, surgical procedures, and clinical examples – making it ideal for identification-based questions
Here’s why this is the single-best review for surgery examinations and board:
· NEW full-color presentation
· Complete coverage of the full spectrum of general surgery topics usually found on the ABSITE and licensure examinations
· Extensive visual representation of current techniques, including the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques
· Reviews the molecular and scientific basis of disease, reflecting the current outline of the certification exam
· Emphasizes the clinical science, but also includes physiology, anatomy, and pathology
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Travis Webb, MD (Milwaukee, WI), Associate Professor of Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Lisa McElroy, MD (Milwaukee, WI) General Surgery Resident, Medical College of Wisconsin.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want