This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Demonstrates the Web authoring program's capabilities while discussing Web design, graphics, links, Dynamic HTML, Java Applets, tables, forms, security, site maintenance, and integration with other Office applications.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Whether your goal is to create a corporate Internet or intranet site, or simply to post the family photo album, this step-by-step guide will help you get the job done. Design, construct, and publish Web sites with expert help from How to Do Everything with FrontPage 2002, then learn to operate and manage sites with authority, and even how to boost worker productivity and foster teamwork. Learn all the new features, including a database interface wizard and graphics customization. Beginning to intermediate topics are covered in a friendly, step-by-step format that will help you find what you need quickly, and execute it thoroughly.
* Master the essentials of the leading Web authoring tool
* Create or import graphics and sound to your site
* Create forms and receive information without doing any programming
* Build text and graphic hyperlinks, including image maps
* Replace navigation bars with new custom link bars
* Manage information effectively with the database interface wizard
* Customize graphics and format text based on your design
* Add dynamic content to your site with the new Photo Gallery
* Test and review your site for errors
* Use Dynamic HTML, banners, Java Applets, ActiveX controls, and style sheets
David Plotkin (Walnut Creek, CA) designs and documents computer systems for Longs Drug Stores, Inc. He has been using FrontPage since version 1.0, and maintains three Web sites for nonprofit organisations using the tool. He was the author of How to Do Everything with FrontPage 2000.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0072133643
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Osborne Media, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0072133643