This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Interiors Core Concepts CD-ROM offers students essential study material on the key elements and media techniques of art.
Each element of art is illustrated and enhanced with interactive exercises. Art techniques are demonstrated and explained with brief video segments.
Because the CD-ROM is designed to enhance the experience of the textbook and to help students succeed in their interior design coursework, Interiors Core Concepts contains chapter-by-chapter summaries, outlines, and self-testing. More general material is provided on acquiring important study skills such as note taking and memorization. The text is further supplemented by guides to Internet essentials and to online research - all on the single Core Concepts CD-ROM.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* Is the author of Window Treatments, (John Wiley, New York) the basis of the nationally accredited Certified Window Treatments Consultant Program (offered through the Window Coverings Association of America). She also wrote Understanding Fabrics (LC Clark Publishing, North Palm Beach, FL). She writes the 'Design Perspectives' monthly article for Draperies and Window Coverings Magazine.
* Is Assistant Professor of Design at Brigham Young University. Beginning her teaching career in 1974, she has taught introductory courses, textiles and historic courses and interior design business courses. She holds a Master's of Art and Design degree.
* Has been a professional interior designer since 1974, working chiefly as a sole proprietor. For three years she was President of Designer Style, a full-service interior design retail business.
* Has conducted student travel studies in the US and in England, and has given CEU (Continuing Eduction Unit) lectures to design professionals on a host of topics in nearly every major US city, in Canada and in Mexico since 1984. She has also traveled to the Far East and to Russia.
* Is the mother of ten children, five of whom are adopted from Karaganda Kazakhstan and Smolensk, Russia. The Nielsons consider their birth and adopted children as their treasures. Her other passions include church work, Boy Scouts, remodeling and gardening.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0072441089