Taking Off: Beginning English - Audio CDs (4)
Taking Off is a four-skills, standards-based program for low-beginning adult ESL students. Picture dictionary art pages teach life skills vocabulary in a clear and visual way. The gradual pace of the course instills confidence in students as they establish a solid foundation in the basics of English.
- Four-skills foundation course prepares true beginners for Contemporary English Book 1 and other popular adult ESL series.
- Activities correlated to CASAS, SCANS, EFF, and other key standards prepare students to master a broad range of critical competencies.
- Picture dictionary art pages highlight life skills vocabulary in engaging, real-life contexts.
- Listening preparation activities help students develop speaking and writing skills in a low-anxiety environment.
- In the Community lessons introduce critical EL/Civics topics.
- A Numbers page in each unit helps build numeracy skills for basic math work.
- Student Book.
- Literacy Workbook.
- Teacher's Edition.
- Audio CD.
- Color Transparencies.
. This set of audio CDs is designed to accompany the student book..
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.