Writing a Philosophy Statement: An Educator’s Workbook has helped hundreds of preservice and inservice teachers write a clear and concise philosophy of education statement.
This workbook uses proven step-by-step writing strategies resulting in a statement usable in teaching position or graduate school applications. Sample philosophy statements and job interview questions are provided along with strategies to edit the statement.
Users are provided with a Philosophy of Education Scale to evaluate their approach to teaching.
This workbook can help colleges of education meet NCATE standards requirements.
The activities in the workbook include:
• Five approaches to teaching
• Strategies for identifying a personal teaching approach
• A Philosophy of Education Scale
• Six FAST steps for writing and editing
• Using your philosophy statement for job interviews, graduate school applications and in school based leadership positions
• Steps to writing school or district mission statement
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11007293946X
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 007293946X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0927556
Book Description Learning Solutions, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 007293946X
Book Description McGraw-Hill Primis Custom Pub, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 94 pages. 10.50x8.50x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __007293946X