Mosaic 1 Reading Class Audio CD: Silver Edition
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Language proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
- Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design - for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2 reading and Listening/Speaking - showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience for Interactions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test taking and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher's Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This set of audio CDs is designed to accompany the intermediate to high intermediate level Reading student book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully integrated academic skills series.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.