Interactions 2 - Listening/Speaking Teacher's Standalone eCourse Code: Silver Edition
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Lanugage proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
- Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design - for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2 reading and Listening/Speaking - showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience for Interactions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test takingm and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher's Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This is the low intermediate to intermediate level Listening/Speaking teacher's standalone e-course key code.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully integrated academic skills series.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.