McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Francis A. Carey is a native of Pennsylvania, educated in the public schools of Philadelphia, at Drexel University (B.S. in chemistry, 1959), and at Penn State (Ph.D. 1963). Following postdoctoral work at Harvard and military service, he was appointed to the chemistry faculty of the University of Virginia in 1966. Prior to retiring in 2000, he regularly taught the two-semester lecture courses in general chemistry and organic chemistry.
With his students, Professor Carey has published over forty research papers in synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry. In addition to this text, he is coauthor (with Robert C. Atkins) of Organic Chemistry: A Brief Course and (with Richard J. Sundberg) of Advanced Organic Chemistry, a two-volume treatment designed for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. He was a member of the Committee of Examiners of The Graduate Record Examination in Chemistry from 1993-2000.
Frank and his wife Jill, who is a teacher/director of a preschool and a church organist, are the parents of Andy, Bob, and Bill and the grandparents of Riyad and Ava.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. PRINTED ACCESS CODE. Book Condition: New. 0077457501 Brand New! Fast Shipping! Excellent Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # Z0077457501ZN
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2013. Printed Access Code. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110077457501