This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Overview: Business: Connecting Principles to Practice is the most tightly integrated textbook/technology solution for the Introduction to Business course. This first edition integrates the gold standard content of the #1 text on the market with Connect, today’s leading online assignment and assessment system in higher education.
For every chapter of the text, Connect Business includes three features to help students prep, study, and apply the text content more effectively. Interactive Presentations for each chapter help students prep for class and bring the text to life. LearnSmart adaptive self-study technology provides students with a seamless combination of practice, assessment, and remediation for every concept in the textbook. And Interactive Applications stimulate critical thinking, reinforce key concepts, and ask students to apply business concepts to real world scenarios will help engage students beyond simple reading and recall.
Connect to your students. Connect them with success.
· Annotated Instructor’s Edition (ISBN: 0077482069): This is the perfect course for an instructor’s edition. Marginal notations in the AIE indicate where other elements of the package could be included in the lecture – like PowerPoint slides, transparencies, cases, and critical thinking questions.
· Online Learning Center: www.mhhe.com/p2p
The Online Learning Center offers instructors a one-stop, secure site for essential course materials, allowing instructors to save prep time before class. The instructor site offers:
· Instructor’s Manual
· PowerPoint Presentations
· Testbank/EZ Test
· Monthly Newsletters
· Instructor’s Manual (ISBN: 0077505484 both volumes): The 2-volume print Instructor’s Manual is organized in the way our competitors now duplicate. When the manual is opened flat, the lecture outline is on the left-side page, and the supplemental resources like the slides, critical thinking exercises, boxes from the text, etc are on the right-side page, suggesting where they can be included in your lecture. Great for adjuncts who are given this course with little prep time. The IM also includes video notes, thumbnails of all the slides for each chapter, supplemental cases, critical thinking exercises, answers to discussion questions in the text, and suggested course schedules. A description of the Connect Interactive Applications for each chapter as well as a guide to using LearnSmart are also included.
· Test Bank (ISBN: 0077505506 both volumes): The print test bank includes over 6,000 questions, reviewed for accuracy. The questions are organized by learning objective, and by the level of learning (definition, application, etc). Quick quizzes are included in each chapter. Test Tables are included for each chapter as well that organize every question in that chapter in a table so professors can see – at a glance – which questions test on which learning objective and which level of learning. And, it is indicated which questions test on boxed material, which are essay questions, m-c questions, true-false questions, and which questions test on cases in the book, etc.
· IRCD (ISBN: 0077482123): The Instructor’s Resource CD includes the IM, CTB, Media Resource Guide, PPT slides, video notes, and digital asset library (all figures from the text).
· Videos (DVD ISBN: 0077482220): Case videos, along with video cases included on the OLC discuss the key concepts of each video. Some of the companies featured include: iContact, Netflix, Leo Burnett, and Ball Corporation.
· PowerPoint Presentations: Media-enhanced PowerPoint Presentations are found on the IRCD. The media-enhanced version has video and commercials embedded into the presentations and makes for an engaging and interesting classroom lecture. There is also a lite version of the PowerPoint slides (also on the OLC) for easier online delivery and customization.
· EZ Test: The Computerized Test Bank can be found on the Instructor’s Resource CD and allows professors to add, delete, and edit questions as they wish to create their exams.
· Connect Business™: (ISBN 0077482077) Connect Business includes LearnSmart, which acts as a navigation system for students by diagnosing where individual students are, and provides the most efficient path to master each learning objective. Connect Interactive Presentations and Applications allow students to review chapter content and apply knowledge. Students are presented with a variety of different interactive tools to help them assess their understanding and review chapter sections when needed. Students also have access to a study library and, when using ConnectPlus Business (ISBN 0077482093), the integrated ebook.
· Online Learning Center: www.mhhe.com/p2p
The Online Learning Center will help students use Business: Connecting Principles to Practice effectively. Some features on the Web site are:
o Student Assessment and Learning Guide – questions, key-term review, practice tests with answer key, and internet exercises to help students succeed in their course. (ISBN: )
o Casing the Web – short cases that allow students to practice managerial decision making. These discussion starters are provided for every chapter and are intended to replace comprehension cases that can consume class time.
o Multiple choice questions – quizzes focusing on key concepts and providing immediate feedback offer students the opportunity to determine their level of understanding.
o Manager’s Hotseat (premium content) – short video cases that show 15 real managers applying their years of experience in confronting certain management and organizational behavior issues. Students assume the role of the manager as they watch the video and answer multiple choice questions that pop up during the segment, forcing them to make decisions on the spot. Students learn from the managers’ mistakes and successes, and then do a report critiquing the managers’ approach by defending their reasoning.
o iPod® (premium content) - downloads such as narrated PowerPoint Presentations, audio files, and chapter quizzes.
Premium Content Card ISBN: 007748214X
Special Packaging Options:
· CourseSmart (ISBN: 0077482239)
Experience the speed, convenience, and affordability (almost 50% savings) of CourseSmart eBooks. Digital textbooks are exact replicas of the print version. They are easy to navigate, and you can zoom in and out, taking full advantage of crisp text and high resolution diagrams and images. Rich media and embedded web links offer an experience beyond simply reading. The search function that allows you find information on specific topics, phrases, and key words. You can write electronic notes as well as highlight important topics. You can also print sections in high resolution and full color. Textbooks can be easily referenced at any time, anywhere. To learn more, visit www.coursesmart.com
· Loose-Leaf version: This edition is available as a loose-leaf text. (ISBN: 0077482042 / 9780077482046)
Use McGraw-Hill CREATE to create your own high-quality textbook. Mix and match to build the perfect book for your students, and include only the chapters you cover. CREATE gives you the power to provide only the content that is relevant to how you teach.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bill Nickels teaches Marketing in a large lecture environment at the University of Maryland. Bill has won the Outstanding Teacher on Campus Award for 3 years including 1997. Bill received his M.B.A. from Case Western Reserve and his Ph.D. from the Ohio State University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0077482042
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Loose Leaf. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110077482042
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Loose Leaf. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0077482042