McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bob Caret is currently Provost and Executive Vice President of Towson State University and an associate professor of chemistry. He has written an Organic Chemistry text previously. Professor Caret's Focus in the textbook is in organic chemistry.
Joe Topping currently is a professor of analytical chemistry at Towson State University. He did his post-doc at Iowa State Univeristy in Ames. At Towson, he has been honored with such awards as the "Outstanding Faculty Award" and the "Faculty Merit Award". He has written ancillaries for an outstanding text, Atkins - General Chemistry and is heavily involved with the American Chemical Society.
Kate Denniston is a biochemist in the Biology Dept. of Towson State University. At Towson, she has been honored with such awards as the "Outstanding Faculty Award" and the "Faculty Merit Award". Her previous employment record is literally a list of some of the best biochemistry institutions in the world: Univ. of Wisconsin as a post-doc, Georgetown University School of Medicine as research professor, National Cancer Institute as a Senior Staff Fellow, the Argonee National laboratory in their research program, and as an Invited Instructor by the European Molecular Biology Organization. She has written for such noteworthy publications as Nature, Science.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Book Condition: New. 0077510313 Choose Expedited shipping for fastest delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Orders ship within 1-2 business days w/ free USPS tracking. Bookseller Inventory # Z0077510313ZN
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Book Condition: New. 0077510313 Orders ship same or next business day w/ free tracking. Choose Expedited shipping for fastest (2-6 business day) delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # Z0077510313ZN
Book Description McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math. Book Condition: New. Unused and clean copy! Ships fast. Ships fast! Ships from USA!. Bookseller Inventory # UB-551-06698
Book Description Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 3U1CM0000BND