CONNECT ACCESS CARD W/ LEARNSMART FOR MANAGEMENT
Connect® Management is available with Kinicki/Williams, Management 6e. Connect Management is McGraw-Hill’s web-based assignment and assessment platform that connects you and your students to the coursework. Interactive Applications provided for each chapter of the textbook allow instructors to assign application-focused interactive activities, engage students to “do” management, stimulate critical thinking, and reinforce key concepts. Students apply what they’ve learned and receive immediate feedback. Instructors can customize these activities and monitor student progress. Connect Management includes:
- LearnSmart™ ensures your students are learning faster, studying more efficiently, and retaining more knowledge. It pinpoints concepts the student does not understand and maps out a personalized study plan for success. Based on students' self-diagnoses of their proficiencies, LearnSmart intelligently provides students with a series of adaptive questions. This provides students with a personalized one-on-one tutor experience.
- Interactive Applications provided for each chapter of the textbook allow students to “do” management, stimulate critical thinking, and reinforce key concepts. Students receive immediate feedback and can track their progress in their own report. The following types of Interactive Applications are book-specific and developed specifically for Management 6e:
- Video Case - Video Cases have been designed to engage the student through interactive content that goes beyond basic recall and multiple choice. Contrary to the standard videos on the market which provide a passive learning experience, these videos force students to think critically on the fly and apply and practice chapter concepts
- Drag and Drop - These fun and interactive drag and drop exercises motivate students to apply concepts within the context of a scenario or case, allowing them to think like a manager.
- Self-Assessment - Self-Assessment instruments allow students to test their values, beliefs, skills, and interests in a wide variety of areas allowing them to personally apply chapter content to their own lives and careers. Students receive detailed feedback to support students in developing their personal growth and career plans
- Decision Generator - This is a great activity as it requires the student to think in ways similar to managers making real decisions on the job and developing strategies
- Case Analysis - The Case Analysis presents a short original case to students that they must use to answer multiple-choice questions applying their knowledge of the text’s content to the case
- Comprehension Case - Comprehension Cases are designed to reinforce comprehension and application of key chapter concepts within the context of a case. Critical-thinking questions that bridge the content from the case to the mastery of chapter concepts are included
- Interactive Presentations bring the text alive through learning-objective based presentations that combine both audio and visual clues to help students understand and apply the learning objectives presented in each chapter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Angelo Kinicki is a professor of management at Arizona State University. He received the Instructor of the Year Award for executive Education from the center for executive development in the college of business administration at ASU.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.