McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready,loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. Julia Burdge did most of her undergraduate work at Iowa State University, completing her bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in inorganic chemistry at the University of South Florida in Tampa. She earned her Ph.D. in analytical chemistry at the University of Idaho. Her Master’s and doctoral research involved the development of chemotherapeutic analogs of cisplatin and the development of instruments and methods for measuring ultra-trace concentrations of atmospheric sulfur compounds. Over the past 20 years, she has taught introductory and advanced courses in every division of the undergraduate chemistry curriculum, as well as interdisciplinary courses. She also developed and taught a new introductory chemistry course for pre-service science teachers, and initiated and served as a mentor in a future faculty development program for graduate students and post-doctoral associates. She is currently affiliated with the University of Idaho.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want