This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Raymond Chang received his B.Sc. degree in chemistry from London University, England and his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Yale University. After doing postdoctoral research at Washington University and teaching for a year at Hunter College, he joined the chemistry at Williams College, where he has taught since 1968. Professor Chang has written books on spectroscopy, physical chemistry, and industrial chemistry.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description MCG. Condition: New. New Ships same or next day. Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days; standard shipping takes 4-14 business days. Seller Inventory # RIC-SW-004-235
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0077623304
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2013. Online resource. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # BD1-9780077623302