McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ConnectPlus® Chemistry connect.mheducation.com
With ConnectPlus, instructors can deliver assignments, quizzes, and tests online. Questions are formatted in either multiple choice or open-ended numeric entry, with a variety of static and randomized, algorithmic versions. Instructors can edit existing questions or author entirely new problems. Track individual student performance—by question, assignment, or in relation to the class overall—with detailed, exportable grade reports. Additionally, ConnectPlus provides students 24/7 access to an interactive eBook—an online edition of the Principles of General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry text.
Included within ConnectPlus is LearnSmart™! LearnSmart is an intelligent learning system that uses a series of adaptive questions to pinpoint each student’s knowledge gaps. LearnSmart then provides an optimal learning path for each student, so that they spend less time in areas they already know and more time in areas they don’t.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want