This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
THE COMPELLING STORY OF AMERICAN HISTORY SINCE RECONSTRUCTION
For high school students, The American Republic Since 1877 presents the rich saga of American History after the Civil War. The modern history portion of The American Vision, this program features the same exceptional scholarship; up-to-date, accurate maps; peerless resources, and unique strategies found in The American Vision. This course makes modern American History understandable and relevant for every student.Features
· Glencoe’s one-of-a-kind content reading strategy makes it easier for your students to become active, critical readers through the use of:
· Reading Intervention Tools
· Graphic Organizers in section openers and assessments
· Prior Knowledge Activators in every lesson
· In-text Reading Checks
· Reading and Writing Prompts
· National Geographic maps add dimension to the narrative and give students an understanding of the inter-relationships of places and events.
· Our industry-leading technology allows us to bring you The American Republic Since 1877 in three formats―printed textbook, interactive multimedia online edition, and StudentWorks CD-ROM which includes an interactive student edition, student workbooks, audio, and Student Presentation Builder. You and your students have access to the program’s vast resources whenever and however you wish.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0078607124 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.3028035
Book Description Condition: New. Brand new copy, mint condition, gift quality. Ships fast secure, expedited available!. Seller Inventory # 3UBC9S0005IK
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX0078607124
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0078607124
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill School Pub Co, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 1020 pages. 11.75x8.50x1.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0078607124
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0078607124n