This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
New Page 1
A NEW, COMPREHENSIVE CIVICS PROGRAM BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ACTIVE AMERICANS
This inviting new program delivers fully developed content; relevant, engaging features; and a fresh, student-friendly design that appeals to every student in your diverse classroom. To enhance your students’ success in assessment, the content is carefully aligned with state and national standards in Civics and Economics.
Research-Based Reading Strategy
· Exclusive! Reading and Study Skills Foldables―student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers―are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools. Students of any ability can create Foldables, and as they work with these manipulatives, they are fully involved in learning, studying, and reviewing important concepts.
· Guide to Reading and point-of-use Reading Checks helps students read actively and understand content
Motivating Learning Strategies
· Exclusive! Features from TIME magazine include TIME Political Cartoons, TIME Teens in Action and TIME An Inside Look at..., which engage students and provide real-world reading practice.
· Exclusive! Issues to Debate presents two sides of an issue and involves students in discussion as it sharpens their problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
· Be An Active Citizen is embedded in every lesson and models active involvement in government.
· Landmark Supreme Court Cases chronicle significant cases and show why they are important.
Skills and Assessment
· Skill Builder lessons teach and apply skills used on assessments and in life; practice opportunities ensure student mastery.
· Standardized Test Practice allows students to become familiar with a variety of test formats and questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0078609704
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # SX-9780078609701
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # F-0078609704
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # FX-0078609704
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # EX-0078609704
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Condition: New. Brand new! Please provide a physical shipping address. Seller Inventory # 9780078609701
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill School Pub Co, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 2nd student edition. 710 pages. 10.75x8.25x1.00 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0078609704