New Page 1 A BALANCED, READABLE APPROACH TO WORLD HISTORY
Glencoe World History, a comprehensive course that covers early man to the present day, helps link the events of the past with the issues that confront students today. It motivates and engages students in meaningful learning as they develop an understanding of the world’s cultures and an appreciation for the interdependence of world regions.Features Respected Authorship
· Written by an unparalleled author team that includes Jackson Spielvogel and the world-renowned National Geographic, this program is characterized by a consistently riveting narrative flow.
· Special features contributed by the National Geographic engage every student and encourage even more reading.
· National Geographic created the map program for Glencoe World History. Clear, concise, and accurate, the maps make the connection between geography and history.
· Glencoe World History contains more reading support than any other World History program. Glencoe authors, editors, and reading specialists have created a unique content reading strategy that includes Prior Knowledge Activators and Graphic Organizers in every lesson and In-Text Reading Checks to monitor students’ ongoing comprehension.
· Reading Essentials and Study Guide contains the entire text rewritten at a lower reading level.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want