This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
New Page 1The American Journey Reconstruction to the Present is the last half of The American Journey and begins in 1864 (Unit 6). There is a two chapter review Prologue from pre-exploration to Reconstruction. The Declaration of Independence, The United States Constitution, and the Citizenship Handbook are also included. Paired with The American Republic to 1877, the two books create a seamless two-year scope and sequence for middle school.
Its unparalleled author team, including the National Geographic, ensures accuracy in every detail of the narrative, maps, and charts.
Accessible Reading and Reading Strategies Are a Priority
· Exclusive! Foldables―student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers―are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
· A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
· The extensive use of graphics, maps, and photography creates a visual/verbal approach that appeals to all your students.
Relevance is Part of Every Lesson
· TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
· What Life Was Like and Hands-On History fully engage students in learning and give them an understanding of parallels between earlier generations and their own.
National Geographic Brings its Unequalled Expertise to Every Page
· Colorful, easy-to-read maps help students understand the where and why of history.
· Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.
Continual Practice in Social Studies Skills
· The program emphasizes skill development―from reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections between history and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
Abundant Opportunities for Students to Demonstrate Proficiency
· The Standardized Test Practice provides systematic, ongoing test preparation. As your students learn, they are simultaneously preparing to demonstrate their knowledge of American history in standardized test formats.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0078653991 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.3717868
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. BOOK IS IN NEW CONDITION. MAY HAVE MINOR SHELF WEAR.MULTIPLE COPIES AVAILABLE. FAST SHIPPING. WE OFFER FREE TRACKING NUMBER UPON FAST SHIPMENT OF YOUR ORDER. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. Thank you for your interest. Seller Inventory # 0078653991
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0078653991n