This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
New Page 1
THE AMERICAN VISION
HISTORY BY RENOWNED HISTORIANS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A MODERN HISTORY EDITION, THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC SINCE 1877
The American Vision boasts an exceptional author team with specialized expertise in Colonial, Civil War, 20th Century, and Civil Rights history. The full panorama of American History comes alive through their vivid and accurate re-telling, and the participation of the National Geographic ensures that the program’s new maps, charts, and graphs are correct to the last detail.
· Glencoe’s one-of-a-kind content reading strategy makes it easier for your students to become active, critical readers. It includes:
· Reading Intervention Tools
· Graphic Organizers in section openers and assessments
· Prior Knowledge Activators in every lesson
· In-text Reading Checks
· Reading and Writing Prompts
· National Geographic maps add dimension to the narrative and give students an understanding of the interrelationships of places and events.
· Our industry-leading technology allows us to bring you The American Vision in three formats―printed textbook, interactive multimedia online edition, and StudentWorks Plus which is a CD-ROM edition with workbooks and Student Presentation Builder. You and your students have access to the program’s vast resources whenever and however you wish.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110078799848
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0078799848
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0078799848