This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
New Page 1
THE AMERICAN VISION
HISTORY BY RENOWNED HISTORIANS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A MODERN HISTORY EDITION, THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC SINCE 1877
The American Vision boasts an exceptional author team with specialized expertise in Colonial, Civil War, 20th Century, and Civil Rights history. The full panorama of American History comes alive through their vivid and accurate re-telling, and the participation of the National Geographic ensures that the program’s new maps, charts, and graphs are correct to the last detail.
· Glencoe’s one-of-a-kind content reading strategy makes it easier for your students to become active, critical readers. It includes:
· Reading Intervention Tools
· Graphic Organizers in section openers and assessments
· Prior Knowledge Activators in every lesson
· In-text Reading Checks
· Reading and Writing Prompts
· National Geographic maps add dimension to the narrative and give students an understanding of the interrelationships of places and events.
· Our industry-leading technology allows us to bring you The American Vision in three formats―printed textbook, interactive multimedia online edition, and StudentWorks Plus which is a CD-ROM edition with workbooks and Student Presentation Builder. You and your students have access to the program’s vast resources whenever and however you wish.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0078799848 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.3718673
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New, Gift conditionFast Shipping. Free Tracking Number! International Buyers Are Welcome! Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # 503810t
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0078799848
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0078799848
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. BOOK IS IN NEW CONDITION. MAY HAVE MINOR SHELF WEAR.MULTIPLE COPIES AVAILABLE. FAST SHIPPING. WE OFFER FREE TRACKING NUMBER UPON FAST SHIPMENT OF YOUR ORDER. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. Thank you for your interest. Seller Inventory # 0078799848-N
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0078799848n