* Clear and concise, information is analysed and presented in both a resource-by-resource and country-by-country approach
* Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated
* Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource
The Survey of Energy Resources (SER) is a unique and authoritative publication produced by the World Energy Council every three years, since 1934. SER presents a comprehensive global picture of resource availability, production and consumption levels, technological developments and outlook for seventeen energy resources, including all major fossil and renewable resources. Each resource is covered in a separate chapter which comprises a commentary by a leading expert in the field, data tables and country notes. The information contained is the best available from a wide variety of sources. The SER is published every three years in line with WEC's work cycle, culminating in publication at the World Energy Congress.
The 20th edition of SER will be published at the time of the 19th World Energy Congress (Sydney, September 2004).
* Provides global and country specific comprehensive information and data
* Provides authoritative information in a compact and user-friendly format
* Best available data from a wide variety of sources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive evaluation of the worlds energy resources
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. Book is new and unread but may have minor shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # Z1-V-014-01141
Book Description Elsevier Science, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 20. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0080444105
Book Description Elsevier Science, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0080444105
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-17969
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-17969