This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
One of the more difficult problems facing chemists today is that of "keeping up with the literature." Thus, an organized annual review of synthetically useful information would prove beneficial to nearly all organic chemists, both specialists and non-specialists in synthesis. Weintraub et al. are very successful in creating such an original review.
* Coverage includes:
· Single and multiphoton confocal microscopy
· Applications of green fluorescent protein and chemiluminescent reporters to gene expression studies
· Applications of new optical probes for imaging proteins in gels as exemplified in high throughput screening techniques for proteomics, probes and detection technologies for imaging membrane potential in live cells
· Use of optical probes to detect microorganisms
· Raman and confocal raman microspectroscopy
· Fluorescence lifetime imagine microscopy
· Digital CCD cameras and their application in biological microscopy
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An annual literature search of new organic compounds.About the Author:
By Philip M. Weintraub
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Revised. Seller Inventory # DADAX0120408287
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0120408287
Book Description Academic Pr, 1998. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. revised ed edition. 444 pages. 9.25x6.25x1.25 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0120408287
Book Description Elsevier. Condition: New. pp. 444. Seller Inventory # 7424455
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Revised. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0120408287n
Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Seller Inventory # Star-03112018-14058