Completely updated to be compatible with Mathematica Version 2.2, this book focuses on the most often used features of Mathematica and gears its approach toward the beginning Mathematica user. The presentation is geared toward popular applications of mathematics within the various topical areas and includes step-by-step instructions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introduces users to new Mathematica features and applications in clear, understandable languageFrom the Back Cover:
A must-have for all Mathematica 3.0 users!
* Updated to be completely compatible with Mathematica version 3.0.
* Designed for Mathematica beginners; a valuable addition to ANY Mathematica user's library!
* New applications from a variety of fields, especially biology, physics, and engineering, are included throughout the text.
* Additional examples, especially in chapters one through six, should make this edition even more useful to instructors, students, business people, engineers, and other professionals using Mathematica on a variety of platforms.
* Step-by-step instructions for all Mathematica implementations.
* CD-ROM Enclosed! All Mathematica input that appears in the book is included on the enclosed CD-ROM, which will operate on Macintosh, Windows 3.1.1 and 95, and UNIX machines with Mathematica 3.0 installed. Please see your Mathematica documentation or contact Wolfram Research for specific system requirements.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Pr, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0120415305
Book Description Academic Pr, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-200-50-6490106
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 552. Bookseller Inventory # 5781046
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801204153041.0