The new series METHODS IN MOLECULAR GENETICS provides practical experimental procedures for use in the laboratory. Because the introduction of molecular genetic techniques has revolutionized biological research, a wide range of methods is covered. This volume of METHODS IN MOLECULAR GENETICS presents up-to-date practical molecular biology and genetics techniques of the analysis of microbial genes and chromosomes, including those od eukaryotic andf prokaryotic cells and plasmids.
* Methods presented for easy use and ready adaptation to new systems
* Detailed experimental protocols included for:
* Eukaryotic microbes - yeast (mutants, transposons, viruses), parasites (gene identificationa dn regulatino), slime mold (transformation)
* Bacterial DNA and Chromosmes - codon usage, quantitation of RNA transcription, challenge phage, cell division, motility and chemotaxis
* Bacterial Gene Analysis - gel shift assay, DNase 1 footprinting, gene fusions, membrane protein genes, oxidative stress genes
* Plasmids - assays for DNA and DNA-binding proteins
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120443058
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-004-85-1439101
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0120443058
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 120443058
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801204430551.0