Entirely updated to reflect modern thinking and protocols, the Manual of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology provides concise information needed for the day-to-day management of children with pediatric hematologic and oncologic diseases. The clear style allows readers to make an accurate diagnosis and permits him/her to treat patients even if they have not had extensive previous hematologic or oncologic experience. Pertinent advances in molecular genetics, cytogenetics, immunology, transplantation and biochemistry are the result of 40 years of practical experience by the author in the management of patients and incorporates various contributors who have had extensive clinical experience.
* Features numerous tables, flow diagrams, protocols, and algorithms for quick access of essential clinical information necessary for the diagnosis and management of these diseases in children
* Designed as a concise, easy to use guide for medical students, residents, fellows, pediatric hematologists/oncologists, pediatric nurses and nurse practitioners
* Much of the practical information contained in this manual is not found in standard textbooks
* Straightforward style without any redundant words or references
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The only book with both hematology and oncology in one volumeFrom the Back Cover:
This revised manual is a concise, practical, up-to-date book for practitioners responsible for the care of children with hematologic and oncologic disease. It is specifically designed for medical students, pediatric house staff, fellows in pediatric hematology-oncology seeking a systematic approach to these diseases and a guide in preparation for board examinations, and practicing hematologists and oncologists seeking another opinion and an approach to the diagnosis and management of these disorders. The Manual of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Third Edition, is replete with detailed tables, flow diagrams and algorithms for investigation and clinical management of these diseases. It is currently the only book to combine hematology and oncology in one volume.
* Reflects a uniform, systematic approach to diagnosis and management of hematologic and oncologic diseases in children
* Features numerous tables, flow diagrams, protocols and algorithms for easy access to clinical information
* Designed as a concise, easy-to-use guide for medical students, residents, fellows, pediatric hematologists/oncologists and pediatric nurses and nurse practitioners
* Includes recent developments in molecular genetics, cytogenetics, immunology, transplantation, and biochemistry to the extent that they have bearing on clinical practice
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0120885247
Book Description Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 4. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120885247
Book Description Academic Press. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0120885247 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0039836
Book Description Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110120885247
Book Description Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-133-74-4125104
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801208852441.0
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-23819
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-23819
Book Description Academic Pr, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. 4th edition. 832 pages. 10.25x7.25x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0120885247