This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis: A Practical Guide is the first laboratory manual to describe the theory and practice of this technique. Based on the authors' experience developing pulsed field gel instruments and teaching procedures, this book provides everything a researcher or student needs to know in order to understand and carry out pulsed field gel experiments. Clear, well-tested protocols assume only that users have a basic familiarity with molecular biology. Thorough coverage of useful data, theory, and applications ensures that this book is also a lasting resource for more advanced practitioners of pulsed field gels.
* Reviews all types of pulsed field gel electrophoresis
* Describes all commercially available systems and summarizes advantages and limitations of each
* Includes step-by-step protocols for sample preparation and analysis
* Illustrated with photographs that depict
* How to run gels
* What the results should look like
* What they look like when they go wrong
* Covers applications to a wide range of organisms
* Includes bibliography of over 900 publications and cross-referenced by topic, application, and organism
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB010WFQT8Y
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. spiral-bound edition. 253 pages. 9.25x8.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0121012905
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0121012905