This Second Edition of the highly praised Cell Biology: A Laboratory Handbook brings together new and revised chapters. Each chapter is concisely written and beautifully illustrated, making the attractive four-volume set a worthwhile addition to any desktop, and the up-to-date instructions for biological techniques make this reference the next best thing to having the expert at your side. Dr. Julio Celis and the Associate Editors have drawn on peer review from the scientific community to include 40 percent new material in this much-needed and updated laboratory manual. In one easy to use reference, current and classic protocols are presented in a clear and reader-friendly format that makes this manual a necessity to undergraduate and graduate students as well as technicians and instructors.
* Contains more than 40% new material
* Provides cell biologists and other life scientists with the most up-to-date instructions for basic and advanced cell biological techniques, including those at the interface between cell and molecular biology
* Features uniform style and editing and includes contributions from world-renowned authorities in their respective fields
* Contains information appropriate for a large, diverse, and constantly growing international audience of cell, developmental, and molecular biologists, plus others who need these methods in their laboratory research
* Includes color plates throughout the set for easy reference
* Designed as the essential lab guide and research reference for the field
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Thoroughly updated edition of the bestselling lab manual featuring the latest procedures and protocols used in life science research.From the Back Cover:
This Second Edition of the highly praised Cell Biology: A Laboratory Handbook brings together over 240, new and revised, concisely written, beautifully illustrated chapters in an attractive four-volume set. The Editor, Dr. Julio E. Celis, and Associate Editors have drawn on peer review from the scientific community to assemble this needed and updated laboratory manual. In one easy-to-use source, current and classic protocols are presented in a clear and reader-friendly format that makes this manual a necessity to undergraduate and graduate students as well as to technicians and instructors.
Cell and Tissue Culture and Associated Techniques.
Organelles and Cellular Structures.
Vital Staining of Cells.
Light Microscopy and Contrast Generation
Cytogenetics and in Situ Hybridization
Transfer of Macromolecules and Small Molecules.
Differential Gene Expression.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-190516-4509
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHAK4509
Book Description Academic Press, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0121647269
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 563. Bookseller Inventory # 7424423