The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* Major topics covered include:
* Cell-cell fusion mediated by viruses and viral proteins
* Conformational changes of proteins during membrane fusion
* Membrane fusion during exocytosis
* Intracellular membrane fusion
* Membrane fusion in fertilization
* Introduction of macromolecules into cells by membrane fusion
* Protoplast fusion
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801218212271.0
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0121821226
Book Description Academic Pr, 1993. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 462 pages. 9.50x6.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0121821226
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0121821226