General Description of the Volume:
This volume of Methods in Enzymology and its companion Volumes 279, 280, and 282 present new methods and their modifications developed in the past decade plus the more recently acquired knowledge on the functional and metabolic aspects of vitamins and coenzymes. They represent the only in-depth treatment dealing with methods related to vitamins and coenzymes, and contain methods that have never been grouped together before.
General Description of the Series:
The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 300 volumes (all of them still in print), the series contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* This volume and its companion Volumes 279, 280, and 282 provide
* A collation of the most recent and useful methods for the identification, preparation, and quantification of vitamins and coenzymes
* Details on physical, chemical, and biological properties of vitamins and coenzymes
* Chemical and biological syntheses of vitamins, coenzymes, and their analogs
* Aspects of transport and metabolism of vitamins and coenzymes
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG012182182X
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801218218211.0
Book Description Academic Pr, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 469 pages. 9.50x6.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 012182182X