Intended as a text for plant bacteriology courses and as a reference for plant pathologists in agricultural extension services and experimental stations, Fundamentals of Bacterial Plant Pathology presents current information on bacterial morphology, taxonomy, genetics, and ecology. Diagnosis, disease management, and the molecular basis of host-pathogen interactions are examined. The book is well illustrated, includes both subject and taxonomic indexes, and provides suggestions for the further reading.
* Provides an overview on phytopathogenic prokaryotes and plant prokaryote diseases
* Contains detailed descriptions of topics of current interest including:
* Molecular Genetics of Pathogenesis
* Modern taxonomy and ecological behaviors of phytopathogenic prokaryotes
* Biological control of plant prokaryote diseases
* Presents full descriptions of eighteen selected diseases of economic interest
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Japanese
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0122934652
Book Description Academic Press, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 122934652
Book Description Academic Press, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-005-25-5360105