25 years - 30,000 citations!
The sixth edition of the Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates marks the 25th anniversary of this landmark publication and is a thorough update and a major expansion over earlier editions. The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates has attracted over 30,000 citations and is ranked among the 50 most cited items in the history of science.
This book is also available in a hardcover binding at the same price.
* 161 coronal diagrams and 161 coronal photographic plates from a single brain spaced at constant 120-micron intervals giving scientists the most comprehensive and convenient to use atlas of the rat brain
* 19 sagittal diagrams and 19 sagittal photographic plates (expanded over previous editions)
* 27 horizontal diagrams and 27 horizontal photographic plates
* Thoroughly revised delineations in the coronal, sagittal and horizontal plane
* Color plates and diagrams for the first time
* Unparalleled stereotaxic accuracy
* Identifies over 1000 structures
* CD-ROM includes all drawings in pdf and eps formats, and electronic files of photographs of the histological preparations
* Now available as hardcover version and softcover version with a spiral binding at the same price
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Completely revised edition of one of the top-cited books in science, this atlas is the definitive lab resource on the rat brain.From the Publisher:
Praise for the Compact Third Edition:
"The earlier edition was one of the most cited books, but this revised edition will definitely be more appreciated..." (Saudi Medical Journal)
"...a phenomenally useful research tool. ...The CD version has proven to be highly practical." (Arthur D. Loewy, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want