Taking into account toxicity levels at normal consumption levels, intake per kg bodyweight and other acknowledged considerations, each chapter in this book will be based on one or more proven examples. It is intended to provide specific examples and potential improvements to the safety of the world's food supply, while also increasing the amount of food available to those in undernourished countries. This book is designed to to provide science-based tools for improving legislation and regulation.
* Reduce amount of food destroyed due to difference in regulations between nations
* Positively impact the time-to-market of new food products by recognizing benefit of "one rule that applies to all"
* Use the comparison of regulations and resulting consequences to make appropriate, fully-informed decisions
* Employ proven science to obtain global consensus for regulations
* Understand how to harmonize test protocols and analytical methods for accurate measurement and evaluation
* Take advantage of using a risk/benefit based approach rather than risk/avoidance to maximize regulatory decisions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: New. Shipped promptly and delivered within 3 to 5 working days. For PO BOX, APO, FPO and Puerto Rico addresses delivery done in 20 to 25 working days. Serving customers since 2006. Thousand of satisfied customers!. Bookseller Inventory # REG_9780123748454_Elsev27022K17_18
Book Description Academic Press, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0123748453
Book Description Academic Press 2009-12-14, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # NU-ELS-00003495
Book Description Academic Press, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110123748453
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-94051
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB15506
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-15506
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-94051
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Bookseller Inventory # ABEUSA-15506
Book Description Academic Press, 2009. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0123748453