Since the publication of Nonistopic DNA Probe Techniques in 1992, the move away from radioactive materials for research and diagnostics has continued. This is due in part to public awareness of the hazards of radioactive waste and laws making radioactive disposal more difficult and costly and to improvement in both the sensitivity and convenience of nonisotopic techniques. Several new nonisotopic techniques have been developed and substantial improvements made to existing nonisotopic methods since 1992, and these are now included in Nonisotopic Probing, Blotting, and Sequencing.
Nonisotopic Probing, Blotting, and Sequencing is an updated, expanded edition of the bestseller, Nonisotopic DNA Probe Techniques. It has been thoroughly revised to include the latest improvements in nonisotopic tagging techniques for macromolecules. Like its predecessor, it enables researchers to select the best nonisotopic method for their needs and maximize success by following its straightforward protocols.
* Provides strategies and detailed procedures for labeling, blotting, and probing specific nucleic acid sequences and, with this edition, protein molecules
* Gives protocols for nonisotopic DNA sequencing - new in this edition
* Gives extensive, practical information
* Presents background information for each method
* Provides expert accounts from the inventor or developer of each method
* Contains seven entirely new chapters
* Covers all major types of nonisotopic procedures for labeling and detection
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1995. Plastic Comb. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0124262929
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-11829
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-11829
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801242629281.0
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 518. Bookseller Inventory # 7424241
Book Description Academic Pr, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd spi edition. 518 pages. 9.25x7.00x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0124262929