Guide to Techniques in Glycobiology, designed to serve the needs of the student, experienced researcher, and newcomer to the field, presents in one source and format a wide variety of methods, each of which provides background material explaining the basis of the method followed by detailed procedures.
Key Features of the Guide:
* Detailed procedures newly written for this volume
* Extensive practical information
* Rationale and strategies for carbohydrate chain analysis
Among the topics covered:
* Release of Oligosaccharides from Glycoproteins by Hydrazinolysis
* Mass Spectrometry of Carbohydrate-Containing Biopolymers
* High-resolution Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis of Fluorophore-Labeled Reducing Saccharides
* Capillary Electrophoresis of Oligosaccharides
* Synthesis and Uses of Azido-Substituted Nucleoside Diphosphate Sugar Photoaffinity Analogs
* Structural Analysis of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchors
* Identification of Polysialic Acids in Glycoconjugates
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Edited by William J. Lennarz, Gerald W. Hart, John N. Abelson, and Melvin I.Simon
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX012443665X