Immunology of Infection, 2nd Edition, edited by two leading experts in the field, presents the most appropriate up-to-date experimental approaches in the detail required for modern microbiological research. Focusing on the methods most useful for the Microbiologist interested in analysing host-pathogen relationships, this volume will be essential reading for all researchers working in microbiology, immunology, virology, mycology and parasitology.
This new edition of Immunology of Infection provides ready-to-use "recipes", and the latest emerging techniques as well as novel approaches to the tried and tested, established methods included in the successful first edition.
Methods in Microbiologyis the most prestigious series devoted to techniques and methodology in the field. Established for over 30 years, Methods in Microbiology will continue to provide you with tried and tested, cutting edge protocols to directly benefit your research.
* Includes techniques for genome-wide expression profiling of both the pathogen and host and of the host response to infection
* Cytometric analysis of cytokine secretion by immune cells
* Describes tetramer technology for the quantitative analysis of antigen specific T cell responses
* analysis of host cells and pathogens involved in the host-microbe interplay
* Covers techniques useful for the analysis of human and murine systems
* Includes techniques for the prediction and determination of MHC ligands and T cell epitopes
* Covers the fundamentals and practice of DNA vaccines
* Describes methods for the isolation and propagation of human dendritic cells
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Edited by Stefan H.E. Kaufmann and Dieter Kabelitz
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-10923
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-190516-6232
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHAK6232
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-10923
Book Description Academic Press, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0125215320
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801252153291.0