This completely revised edition of The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, the second most cited book in science, represents a dramatic update from the previous edition. Based on a single rat brain, this edition features an entirely new coronal set of tissue cut in regular 120 micron intervals with accompanying photographs and drawings of coronal, horizontal and sagittal sections of this new set. The use of the single brain allows for greater consistency between sections, while advances in histochemistry techniques provides increased refinement in the definition of brain areas, making this the most accurate and detailed stereotaxic rat atlas produced to date. The atlas will also include a CD-ROM featuring all of the graphics and text. Every lab working with the rat as an experimental animal model will want to use this book as their atlas of choice.
This book is also available in a softcover spiral binding at the same price.
* Includes twice as many coronal sections, nissl plates, and sagittal plates as the previous edition
* Uses a single rat brain allowing for better consistency and better delineations in the line drawings of structures
* Provides improved stereotaxic coordinates at a higher level of detail
* Accompanying CD-ROM features graphics and text
* Now available as hardcover version and softcover version with a spiral binding at the same price.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
25 years - 30,000 citations!
The sixth edition of the Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates marks the 25th anniversary of this landmark publication and is a thorough update and a major expansion over earlier editions. The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates has attracted over 30,000 citations and is ranked among the 50 most cited items in the history of science.
This book is also available in a hardcover binding at the same price.
* 161 coronal diagrams and 161 coronal photographic plates from a single brain spaced at constant 120-micron intervals giving scientists the most comprehensive and convenient to use atlas of the rat brain
* 19 sagittal diagrams and 19 sagittal photographic plates (expanded over previous editions)
* 27 horizontal diagrams and 27 horizontal photographic plates
* Thoroughly revised delineations in the coronal, sagittal and horizontal plane
* Color plates and diagrams for the first time
* Unparalleled stereotaxic accuracy
* Identifies over 1000 structures
* CD-ROM includes all drawings in pdf and eps formats, and electronic files of photographs of the histological preparations
* Now available as hardcover version and softcover version with a spiral binding at the same price
Completely revised edition of one of the top-cited books in science, this atlas is the definitive lab resource on the rat brain.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description 2006. HRD. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # TE-9780125476126
Book Description Academic Press, 2007. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0125476124
Book Description 2006. Spiral. Book Condition: New. 6th. 350mm x 32mm x 350mm. Spiral. "25 years - 30,000 citations "The sixth edition of the Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates marks the 25th anniversary of this landmark publication and is a thorough up.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 456 pages. 2.690. Bookseller Inventory # 9780125476126
Book Description Academic Press. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0125476124 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0041786