Here is a comprehensive treatment of data structures using the 1989 ANSI standard implementation of the C language. The author covers all basic and structured data types, including lists, strings, and abstract types. Examples come with completely dubugged source code and output results. A special section on data structures in an object-oriented environment using C++ is included. Special attention is paid to development of practical applications such as windows, databases, mathematical problems, and text editors. The use of the C language and treatment of object-oriented methods lays a solid foundation for software development in the professional environment of the future.
* Covers the use of pointers and structures in C
* Includes information on data structures in an object-oriented environment such as C++
* Discusses elementary data structures (stacks, queues, trees, files, and more)
* Explores searching and sorting routines
* Stresses the development of practical applications such as windows and databases
* Full C source code and output is included for all examples
* Numerous review questions and exercises accompany each chapter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
By Saumyendra Sengupta and Paul Edwards
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Morgan Kaufmann, 1991. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0126366551
Book Description Morgan Kaufmann, 1991. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 126366551