This volume reviews the latest understanding of the behavior and roles of oxygen in silicon, which will carry the field into the ULSI era from the experimental and theoretical points of view. The fourteen chapters, written by recognized authorities representing industrial and academic institutions, cover thoroughly the oxygen related phenomena from the crystal growth to device fabrication processes, as well as indispensable diagnostic techniques for oxygen.
* Comprehensive study of the behavior of oxygen in silicon
* Discusses silicon crystals for VLSI and ULSI applications
* Thorough coverage from crystal growth to device fabrication
* Edited by technical experts in the field
* Written by recognized authorities from industrial and academic institutions
* Useful to graduate students, scientists in other disciplines, and active participants in the arena of silicon-based microelectronics research
* 297 original line drawings
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want