This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Complete Business Process Handbook: Leading Practices of the Outperformers, Volume 3, is the first of its kind to unveil how those who are ready can re-use and replicate award winning real-life examples from many of the Fortune 500 and public sector organizations that apply BPM to stand out. Learn how the leaders outthink, outcompete, and outperform the market.
Volume 3 is a practical guide for executives, practitioners, and students alike, with plenty of hands-on descriptions. This book offers pragmatic instructions and a structured approach to using repeatable sequences of best practices required to achieve the best results.
Written by authorities and industry leaders that shape the way we think and work with business processes today. Discover well-defined patterns of success and how to innovate, improve competitive advantage, drive digital transformation, and rethink your processes. Contains real-life examples and award winning cases from innovators, pioneers, and industry outperformers who show how early adopters of BPM practices improved their business.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Learn how the leaders outthink, outcompete and outperform the market. Volume 3 is the first of it kind to unveil how the ready can reuse and replicate award winning real-life examples from many of the Fortune 500 and Public Sector organization that apply BPM to stand out.
A Practical Guide for Executives, Practitioners, and Students with hands on descriptions of how to work with it. This book guides the reader with pragmatic instructions and a structured approach that describes repeatable sequences of best practices and activities that are required to achieve the best results.
Written by authorities, and industry leaders that shape the way we think and work with process today. Discover well-define patterns of success and how to innovate, improve competitive advantage, drive digital transformation and rethink the way with your processes.
Real-life examples. Award wining cases from innovators, pioneers and industry outperformers that show how early adopters of BPM practices improved their business. Some of the contributors include LEGO, Mærsk, FLSmith, Novozymes, KLM/Air France, Carlsberg, US Defense, SaxoBank, the German Federal Employment Agency, Health Canadian and many others.
You are holding the last of tree volumes. This groundbreaking book explores the leading practices of organizations that surpass and exceed with BPM - and how it can be used to your advantage. The first volume is the most complete and comprehensive body of knowledge available on BPM. Volume two, uniquely bridges the theory with how BPM is applied today with extensive information on extended BPM.
Get what you need to know fast
Prof. Mark von Rosing is in every way an innovator impacting developments, standards, frameworks, methods and approaches around the world. For over 15 years he has taught in different universities around the world.
He founded in 2004, the Global University Alliance (GUA), the largest non-vendor academic platform for academic collaboration. As a part of the GUA work he has been involved of developing 96 Enterprise Standards and 51 Industry Standards, both with ISO, OMG, LEADing Practice, NATO and many more. Founding LEADing Practice, the fastest growing community with +3900 practitioners.
Some of the major focus areas are among others:
· Academic research focus on Enterprise DNA, Business Model, BPM, EA, Value Modelling, Case Management and Social Media
· Member & Co-developer of the OMG-Object Management Group standards, which has among others published:
- Value Delivery Modeling Language (VDML)
- Business planning and motivation modeling (BMM)
- Business Process Modeling Notations (BPMN)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules (SBVR)
- Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
· Researcher and developer of ISO Enterprise Architecture standards
· Research collaboration and developer with IEEE standards.
· Member & Co-developer of the Global TOGAF Business Architecture Methods & Certification Development Group
· Development member of the NATO standards, including EA, BPM, Capabilities and joint mission execution.
· Built the BPM and EA curriculum for the SAP University Alliance (+ 900 universities).
· Developer of SAP Business Process Expert (BPX) and SAP LEAD Enterprise Architecture certification program.
· SAP AG Method developer e.g. ASAP, SAP Agile, BPM, Enterprise Architecture (EAF).
Author of multiple publications among them the last 3 years:
· SAP Press bestseller: "Applying real-world BPM in an SAP environment"
· IEEE publication "Defining the profession of the Business Architect" as well as the publication "How to integrate Enterprise Architecture and BPM",
· Springer: Conceptual Structures in LEADing and Best Enterprise Practices as well as The Impact of Culture Differences on Cloud Computing Adoption
· Future Strategies Inc. and the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) “Passports to Success in BPM
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want