The Complete Business Process Handbook: Leading Practices of the Out Performers, Volume III provides lessons from leaders in the industry who share topics relevant to all levels of an organization.
Using numerous examples, illustrations, and an established framework, authors, and editors, Mark von Rosing and Henrik von Scheel guide readers through the executive layers that define the strategies, the critical success factors, and the goals of the business, speaking to the business managers who administer tasks, govern, evaluate, and monitor the business, and to the operational layer, which is responsible for delivery and execution.
Through the use of detailed cases from early industry adopters such as Lego Systems, Saxo Bank, Maersk and others, the book explains how successfully deploying business process management can have a profound impact.
Examples of these strategies cover how leaders apply business process today, how to get started, adopting leading BPM practices to improved competitive advantage, exploring how to differentiate by linking business models to process model, and learning the structured the way of thinking, working, and modeling.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Prof. Mark von Rosing is in every way an innovator impacting developments, standards, frameworks, methods and approaches around the world. For over 15 years he has taught in different universities around the world.
He founded in 2004, the Global University Alliance (GUA), the largest non-vendor academic platform for academic collaboration. As a part of the GUA work he has been involved of developing 96 Enterprise Standards and 51 Industry Standards, both with ISO, OMG, LEADing Practice, NATO and many more. Founding LEADing Practice, the fastest growing community with +3900 practitioners.
Some of the major focus areas are among others:
• Academic research focus on Enterprise DNA, Business Model, BPM, EA, Value Modelling, Case Management and Social Media
• Member & Co-developer of the OMG-Object Management Group standards, which has among others published:
- Value Delivery Modeling Language (VDML)
- Business planning and motivation modeling (BMM)
- Business Process Modeling Notations (BPMN)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules (SBVR)
- Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
• Researcher and developer of ISO Enterprise Architecture standards
• Research collaboration and developer with IEEE standards.
• Member & Co-developer of the Global TOGAF Business Architecture Methods & Certification Development Group
• Development member of the NATO standards, including EA, BPM, Capabilities and joint mission execution.
• Built the BPM and EA curriculum for the SAP University Alliance (+ 900 universities).
• Developer of SAP Business Process Expert (BPX) and SAP LEAD Enterprise Architecture certification program.
• SAP AG Method developer e.g. ASAP, SAP Agile, BPM, Enterprise Architecture (EAF).
Author of multiple publications among them the last 3 years:
• SAP Press bestseller: "Applying real-world BPM in an SAP environment"
• IEEE publication "Defining the profession of the Business Architect" as well as the publication "How to integrate Enterprise Architecture and BPM",
• Springer: Conceptual Structures in LEADing and Best Enterprise Practices as well as The Impact of Culture Differences on Cloud Computing Adoption
• Future Strategies Inc. and the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) “Passports to Success in BPM”
International recognized thought-leader and the driving force behind the Enterprise Modelling revolution and a pioneer in linking strategy with operational execution. For most Fortune 500 and public organizations, Henrik von Scheel is synonym for a visionary, game changer and a challenger striving to defy outmoded business models.
Recognized as a strategy and business process management thought leader, advisor, mentor and co-author of SAP Press bestseller book: Applying real-world BPM in an SAP environment (2011). He has made a significant contribution to the enterprise modelling discipline - whether by driving standards, expanding the technology, or pushing process improvement in new direction.
Together with Global University Alliance, he has evolved mainstream process thinking, approaches and styles through his efforts in standards bodies, books, academic publications and published reference content, such as extended BPMN, Object Modelling (Business, Service, Process, Information & Data) BPM enabled Innovation & Transformation, BPM Centre of Excellence, BPM Alignment, Social BPM, BPM & Enterprise Architecture, BPM Change Management, BPM Lifecycle, BPM Maturity, Value BPM, Goal Oriented Process and BPM Industry Accelerators etc.
Henrik is the CEO of LEADing Practice - #1 Enterprise Standard provider, setting the agenda for 56 Industries. He serves as ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER at Google EMEA, Gazprom, Global University Alliance and Chairman of Capital Investment Partners. AWARDED "The NEXT 100 Top Influencers of the European Digital Industry in 2012" among the most important Europeans shaping our digital future.
Advising executives how tackle THE BLIND SPOTS or “change gap” - discover the WHY, define the WHAT and deliver the HOW. Enabling executives to transform and innovate existing business models and their service model to design tomorrow’s enterprises. His trademark is the unique ability to help organizations master the rare discipline of developing their core competitive and differentiated aspects. Translating the "Big Picture" into operational execution using layered architectural rigor and applying leading practice, industry- and best practice with the IT team.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Morgan Kaufmann. Book Condition: Good. 0128030682. Bookseller Inventory # Z0128030682Z3